IBITRTG - Green Reverse-Thread Incremental Cutting Tip D20 x 23mm for Quartz & Soft to Medium-Hard Granite
- Can be used for granite and quartz and resin-based engineered stone
Incremental Cutting Tips with reverse thread are used for sink cutouts with radial arm machines such as Sasso.
Long lasting thanks to extra high diamond concentration.
- Free cutting on granite, marble, engineered stone.
- 12 - 16 bowl hole cutout on a 3cm granite
- 6 - 8 bowl hole cutout on 3cm engineered stone (quartz).
- Diameter: 20mm
- Diamond height: 23mm Thread: Reverse M12 (Other threads available upon request)
- Wet use only.
Green Reverse Thread Incremental Cutting Tip (D20 x 23mm)
- Product Code: IBITRTG
- Availability: In Stock