Makita’s 7” Electronic Polisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 AMP power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander.
10 AMP Power with Variable Speed Control
The 9227C is powered by a 10 AMP motor with variable speed that delivers 600 - 3,000 RPM, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups, and the lock-on button is designed for continuous use at one speed.
Comfort and Ergonomics
The 9227C weighs just 6.8 lbs. and is built with comfort features for extended use. The ergonomic handle with lock-on trigger switch is designed for continuous use at one speed, and the loop handle provides a comfortable grip for easier operation. The 3 prong plug is engineered to prevent static electricity accumulation.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The 9227C is engineered for a wide range of polishing and sanding applications, and is ideal for automotive and marine detailing as well as stone polishing work
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 0-3,000 RPM
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups and less fling-off
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Electronic controller for operator convenience
- Easily converts to a sander