This is a 50 piece package of red vinyl insulated butt splice connectors to be used with StoneGlo. These are made for splicing 22 gauge to 18 gauge wire sizes. Use with any standard wire crimping tool. Flared wire entry for easy wire insertion. Made in the USA.
- Butted seam-construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
- Color-coded insulation and wire range stamped on terminal for easy identification
- UL Listed, and Cu only
- Wire Range (AWG): 22-18
- Max. Wire Ins. Diameter: .157"
- Length: .986"
- Width: .067"
- Quantity: 50
Vinyl Insulated Butt Splices - 50 Pieces
- Brand: Ideal Industries
- Product Code: 83-9281-50
- Availability: In Stock