This 2000 grit 6" Tenax automated edge polishing wheels are designed for both single and multi-head machines. Tenax, a world leader in the stone industry produces these in their diamond plant in Verona, Italy. These discs are combination pads that work very well on both bullnose and flat polishing.
- Tenax Automated Edge Wheels produce a very deep, rich polish on both granite and Engineered Stone materials
- Tenax In Line Diamond Discs produce that perfect polish without the lines so common in many diamond edge wheels
- Hands down Tenax Diamond Edge Wheels will outlast even the most popular edge wheels by 2 to 3 times longer. Tenax Wheels last between 4500-6000 feet per set.
- Less pressure on the machine. Tenax Automatic Edge Diamond Wheels run a virtually minimum machine pressure. Average pressure is 1 bar - 2 1/2 bars.
- Easy to set up. Tenax In Line Diamond Wheels are super easy to set up and get the edges polishing faster.
- Less cost per Linear Foot, because of the competitive market price of Tenax Diamonds and double the life, Tenax Diamonds become the lowest cost per linear foot to run.
Tenax 6in Snail Lock w Quartz Automated Edge Polishing Wheel 2000 Grit
- Brand: Tenax
- Product Code: LE150FINT06-825
- Availability: In Stock