A leader in the manufacturing of safety cabinets for nearly 50 years, Eagle Manufacturing has set the industry standard for high quality safety cabinets for the storage of flammables and other liquids. In 2011 Eagle designed a new state-of-the-art production facility and created a cabinet design incorporating improved convenience and safety features. Our safety cabinet product line is designed and manufactured to best meet the ever-changing needs of today’s business, industrial and laboratory environments. All of our safety cabinets are 100 percent made in the USA and are available in 2 to 110 gallon sizes.
Eagle Safety Cabinet features include:
- Reinforced double-wall construction with 1 1/2″ air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked on power coat finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2″ raised leakproof sill
- Adjustable galvanized steel shelves that hold 350 lbs.
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2″ internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point latch system
- 4 3/4″ centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Constructed of 18 gauge steel
- (Available in 2 to 110 gallon sizes. Manual or Self-closing.)
No products were found matching your selection.