The Pro Stealth Seamer™, Manual is the key to completing a “seamless” installation. It joins, levels, and actually flattens warped stone to help you consistently produce virtually invisible seams. The product’s accessible design allows you to view the seam, make adjustments, apply epoxy, and scrape the seam while it’s in use. No need for removal, and no more waiting until adhesive is cured to start cleaning up! The durable, 8” non-marking vacuum cups won’t stain even the lightest materials. They feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold on heavy materials. Four leveling points provide the ultimate control over both sides of the seam, and the levelers’ non-spinning, vinyl-capped feet won’t scratch finished tops. A smooth-turning knurled roller opens and closes seams with ease. This product is made with high-quality components, such as anodized billet aluminum and stainless steel, for the durability you need and quality you expect.
Recommended for non-porous materials
- Gray, non-marking vacuum cups won't stain light materials—bring on the white marble!
- Cups feature completely closed, triple sealing rings and are composed of a proprietary rubber that conforms to textured and porous surfaces for a strong, reliable hold
- More durable manual thumb pump of our own patent-pending design.
- Improved vacuum-release valve is more resistant to epoxy and solvents.
- Joins, levels, and flattens warped stone to help consistently produce a “seamless” look
- Entire seam is accessible while product is in use
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Four leveling points to fine-tune the seam and eliminate unevenness of natural materials
- Durable, 8” cups feature a continuous triple seal for strong, reliable hold
After many years of using the typical black NATURAL rubber vacuum cups in our industry, and learning of the growing challenges with staining lighter materials due to the carbon black additive (necessary to achieve acceptable durability in the natural rubber compound), we are pleased to provide the industry with our high-quality, durable, and non-marking SYNTHETIC rubber alternative! To manufacture our cups, a proprietary process is used that results in UV-resistance, weather-resistance, and tear-resistance. As a result, our cups meet or exceed the durability aspects of traditional black vacuum cups, with the added benefit of being NON-MARKING! In our effort to only use the best quality components possible for our products, we have eliminated the use of black cups in our product line. ALL of Omni Cubed’s vacuum cup products now feature our own non-marking synthetic rubber cups.
PATENT US9651084PATENT USD644497ADDITIONAL US PATENTS PENDING
Omni Cubed Pro Stealth Seamer - Gray 8 Inch Cups - Manual
- Brand: Omni-Cubed
- Product Code: 8129-PSM-19
- Availability: In Stock