Milton 1/2in MNPT brass hose ends.
Brass hose fittings are used to assemble new hoses or replace old fittings on hoses. A hose clamp may also be used but is not as desirable. For best results and professional finished product the hose end should be secured with a crimped ferrule.
- 1/2in male national pipe thread
- 1/2in hose inside diameter
Milton 1654-4 19/32" OD Brass Hose Ferrule
- 19/32" hose outside diameter
- 0.593 hose inside diameter
- For best results, use the Milton hose ferrule crimping tool #1626
- For use with brass ferrules
- Made in the USA
Milton Kit (9/32" OD Brass Hose Ferrule - Box of 9) (1/2" Solid Brass Male Hose Ends - Box of 9)
- Product Code: Milton-Kit
- Availability: In Stock