LC Bracket, low clearance mounting bracket for undermount sinks.
LC (Low Clearance) undermount sink mounting bracket. Great for jobs when there is not enough clearance for conventional clips or clamps and repair work.
- Easy Installation
- Ideal for Repairs When Sink Has Fallen
- Unique Design for Long-Lasting Hold!
Watch a quick demonstration video here.
1. Place a bead of caulk on sink rim.
2. Place sink and hold into position by using tape or bar clamp and clean off excess caulk.
3. Push the end of the LC bracket with the tab and screw up against the sink rim.
4. If necessary, bend LC bracket at the notches to allow flat placement against cabinet side wall.
5. Pre-drill holes for the screws to mount the LC Bracket to the cabinet side wall.
6. Install provided screws.
7. Adjust screw to sink rim to snug sink against stone being careful not to lift the stone.
8. Smooth and clean excess caulk.
Low Clearance LC Brackets from Sinkits - 1 pair
- Product Code: LCBRACKETS
- Availability: In Stock