The Alpha Air Polisher 830 - Polisher equipped with a newly developed motor with a 5 Hybrid composite vane design that outputs more power and lasts longer than their predecessor.
The end case was also re-designed to improve the water and air control operation and minimize the risk of breakage. In addition, a silicon boot for the gear head, and water quick coupler with shut off valve, for your comfort and convenience.
The Alpha polishers always come with an enhanced spindle shaft and full-size wrenches for easy tool removal. The all-weather air and water hoses are 15ft. and rated for -40°F or +140°F. The AIR-830 has a maximum no-load RPM of 4,400.
- • High-Performance, Pneumatic Polisher
- • Central Water-Feed System Delivers Ample Water Regardless of Position
- • No-Load RPM- 5,500 for AIR-850 / 4,000 for AIR-830
- • 15ft. All-Weather Hoses with Flexibility Down To -40°F Or +140°F
- • Newly Developed Motor Produces More Power
- • Lightweight and Ergonomically Designed for Better Maneuverability
- • New Splash Guard Allows For Better Visibility Without Being Splashed
- • Silicon Gear Head Cover Provides Cushion and Keeps Hands Warm
- • Enhanced Spindle Shaft for Easy Tool Removal (Wrench Included)
- – Model AIR-830
- – Air Pressure 85 PSI (6 Bar)
- – Air Consumption 15 CFM (425L/min)
- – No Load Speed 4,000 RPM
- – Weight 2.75 lbs (1.2 kgs)
- – Air Inlet 1/4” BSPP
- – Water Inlet 1/8” BSPP
- – Spindle 5/8”-11
Alpha AIR-830 Pneumatic Polisher
- Brand: Alpha Professional Tools
- Product Code: AIR-830
- Availability: In Stock