Achilli MSA 45 Degree Miter Cutting
Bridge Saw 10' 9" Cut for Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Quartz,
Quartzite Stone Slabs and Counter Tops
The Achilli MSA 45 Degree Miter Saw is specifically designed to make 45 degree miter cuts for granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, quartzite stone counter tops, etc.
Strong motor, water recycling system, variable speed control makes this granite miter saw a must have.
This Stone 45 Degree Miter Saw frees up the bridge Saw from 45 degree stone cuts.
Extremely accurate 45 degree stone cutting.
• Steel frame, sandblasted and painted with epoxy-powder finish.
• Head travel on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides.
• Motorized head travel on X-axis with variable speed.
• 10 pneumatic pistons to secure the workpiece in place during machining.
• Worktable made of polyzene.
• Variable Speed 7.5 HP motor.
Head travel (X axis): 129" (3300 mm) - feed speed from 0 to 7 meters/minute.
Max. workable thickness 1mm - 3" (80mm)
Emergency stop push button
Power-on “RESET” button
Useful cut: 130" (3300mm)
Overall Dimensions: 171" x 59 x 58"
Worktable Dimensions: 130" X 39" (3300x1000mm)
Diamond Blade Diameter: 14",16",18" (350-400-450mm)
Blade Bore Size: 2" (50mm)
Min-Max stone thickness: .4"- 3.15" (10-80mm)
Main Motor Power: 5.5Kw 7.5HP 3 phase
Main Motor Rotation Speed: 1400 rpm 50Hz - 1700 rpm 60Hz
Main Motor Variable Speed: 700-3400 rpm
Standard Voltage: 400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz. 30AMP Breaker required
Dimensions of installed machine 14'2" x 74"x 69"
Weight of Saw: 2039 lbs (925kg)
Minimum width to miter:
The minimum width of the piece you can work depends mainly
from the thickness of the piece.
To calculate the minimum width you can work is always = the thickness of your piece + 14mm (necessary to block the piece under the slab stop)
14mm is a standard with our slab stops, so for example: If your piece is thick 20mm, the minimum width you can cut is = 20mm + 14mm = 34mm
INCLUDED OPTIONS FOR THE MSA MITER BRIDGE SAW:
1.BLADE VARIABLE SPEED FOR 5.5 KW (7,5 HP) MOTOR: The machine is available with a frequency inverter for the main motor, allowing the operator to set the correct peripheral speed (700-2500rpm) of the diamond blade, according to the blade diameter and the hardness of the stone to be cut.
2. Water Collection and Recycling System: Water Tray that sits under the saw to collect the water for re-circulation. Comes with Water Pump.
3. Side Extension Table with Rollers: 60" x 35" Side Extension Table equipped with rollers to facilitate slab movement
4. Frame with Hot Dipped Galvanizing Treatment-Not Painted
• 32 Omni-directional rollers (manual) raise and lower by hydraulic pump
Weha produces the best Stone Material Handling Equipment in the Stone Industry
Achilli MSA Monoblock Saw
- Product Code: 14445
- Availability: In Stock