These are from Slayer for stone fabrication and will cut your polishing time down whether you polish wet or dry! By utilizing this 3 step system for your polishing process you eliminate most of the steps, saving 50% labor, doubling production, while maintaining the same high quality finish you want. Slayer 3-Step pads Hybrid pads have fully achieved this result, and you have to experience it to believe!
They are a full 3mm thick for a long life. These pads are very flexible and since they are a hybrid design they can be run wet or dry when polishing all natural stone, but should only be used wet when polishing engineered stone. These pads can be run on any wet polisher or any dry polisher or grinder that can be run at 4,500 RPM or less
The end result:
1) Better quality finish than traditional 7 step pads
2) 40%-60% faster shop production
3) 1 pad to polish marble, granite, quartz stone
4) Priced at the traditional 7 step quality polish pad price
Benefits for you as a fabricator:
1) No worries about the quality of work going out of your shop because of pad issues
2) Drastic increase in shop production. Get more footage out the door every single day
3) Using 1 pad, the fabricators in the back get extremely familiar with pads and can get greater efficiency and life out of the pads.
4) Using 1 pad it makes it more simple for purchasing, less cost in multiple types of pads
5) The cost per Linear foot will be the same or less than buying the 7 step pads.
4 Inch Slayer 3 Step Hybrid Diamond Polishing Pad - Positon 3
- Brand: Slayer Diamond
- Product Code: SLH3STEP-P3
- Availability: In Stock